Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jill & Frank's Wedding in Sedona

Last Saturday I got to shoot my first wedding in Sedona.  It was the most perfect weather and everyone in the wedding was so great.  Rebecca with Why Not Capture It? was so great to let me second shoot and give me the low down on wedding photography.  It was such a great experience and I'm in love with it all!!  Here are some shots I got during the day.  






















I love these next two shots. I think they really capture how gorgeous the whole setting was!




Frank's Grandma (Oma they called her-- German for Grandma) was the cutest lady I've ever seen.  She kissed EVERYONE she went by... I'm so glad I caught this after the ceremony:
I love how Frank's parents are watching so happily during the vows(-: 























No comments:

Post a Comment