Thursday, November 19, 2009

My baby is Two!

I cannot believe that tomorrow my "baby" will be two years old...  I've heard parents say it my whole life but now I feel it... "the time goes so fast when they're little!"  I have truly enjoyed it all though.. except for a little bit of her new found independence!  I attempted to take some two year portraits of Miss Madeline but she was not at all interested in looking at the camera or laughing at all the things I would say that would normally make her laugh!!  I think she knew the goal for the day and was letting me know who was in charge(-:  








On Saturday we had her birthday party.. Elmo theme of course since she is LOVES Elmo! Here she was helping me make the frosting for her cake "toooweeee!!!!" she would say ("stir!") to let me give her a turn stirring(-:  


This perfectly shows her mood before the party.. luckily once the other kids showed up she was happy and played well with them the whole time! 

The Elmo cake of course!!   It was fun to do but quite labor intensive.. if only they had disposable cake decorating tips.. I just HATE washing those!!






No comments:

Post a Comment