Thursday, November 19, 2009

Melissa & Hans- Family photo shoot

Sunday I took some portraits of Melissa's family.  When I was editing them I just kept finding myself smiling at how cute they were and laughing at a lot of the silly ones of the kids (not posted here!).   We had a lot of fun taking these at CCV- the kids were so patient and cooperative... it is funny because everyone kept telling Carson to smile as it seemed like he was not into the pictures but as they turned out... I think he has some of the cutest poses and smiles that are just all natural!  




I LOVE this one!!



Cute family(-:


Beautiful Rachel:





Sometimes I wonder if Rachel is a really short 16 year old... not a tall 6 year old(-:  


See what I mean about the natural cuteness!?!?










And a few in the Christmas outfits(-:



Thanks Schmidt Family!!  Hope you like the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment